Event Packet Info for 2020 -2021
Thank you for considering our farm for your event. Please take a look over this contract to find out what we provide for a one day event and what you are responsible for.
What we provide:
* Use of property for one day (under cover seats 160 people)
* Bridal Cabin
* Kitchen Prep Area
* Bar table and area
* Tent 2 - 20x40, for additional seating of 40 more
* Chairs - 200 count
* Tables for dining (seat up to 10) with white linens; we set up and take down.
* Tables with linens for caterers, desserts, appetizers, DJ's, etc.
* White lights
* Minimal decorations
* Men and women’s restrooms
* Trash and recycling cans and bags (8)
* Plastic beer/keg holders (6)
* Extension cords (4)
* We clean up all tables, chairs, linens, trash and recycling day after event.
* Closing time : music stops 11pm, lights out 12 pm.
* Heaters for tent and covered space.
What you are responsible for:
* Insurance rider on renters homeowner policy if alcohol is served (provide copy 2 weeks before)
* Food and beverages
* Dishes, silverware and cups
* Installation and removal of decorations and personal items (no open flame candles) by 11am the day after your event unless there is another event or other arrangements are made with us
* Clean up of bar area
* Food removal of leftover food, dishes and beverages
* Clean up of caterers prep kitchen
* Full payment of your bill on or before the day of your event
Event Cost - Please call us for current prices
We may book 2 events on the same weekend. If you want to reserve the venue for 5 hours the day before for setting up, decorating and rehearsal we have an event rate: $500.00
A deposit of $600.00 is required to reserve your date. In case of cancellation, this deposit is non-refundable. If you cancel within a month of the event, 50% of rental agreement is due on the date of the planned event.
Date of Event _________________________ Date of pre-event____________________________
We would like permission from you to possibly post pictures from your event on social media or our website. Do we have your permission?_________________________
Please print a copy of this page filled out and send it with your deposit.
This will reserve your date. Prices subject to change.